A Message to Our Customers
In response to the recent Coronavirus pandemic.
The safety and health of our customers and employees is our number one priority. Given the current difficulties, we want you to know that we have increased our safety practices and are taking the following additional steps to maintain a safe and healthy environment:
- Our sales professionals will greet you with a warm and friendly smile, but will not shake hands at this time.
- Model homes and sales offices are being cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis in addition to our regular weekly cleaning schedule.
- To provide appropriate social distancing, model home showings are limited to "by appointment only".
- Sanitizing products, as well as soap and water, are available in all our sales offices.
- Employees are being encouraged to wash their hands on a frequent basis for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Employees who are experiencing flu-like symptoms, feeling ill or who have possibly come in close contact with an infected person are being asked to remain at home.
For those that prefer to stay home, our website, hakesbrothers.com, is an online sales center, featuring 3D tours, video tours, interactive floor plans. These resources allow you to view our floor plans and tour our model homes from the comfort of your own home. Thank you for your patience as we work together in this difficult time. On behalf of the entire Hakes Brothers family, we will strive to maintain a safe and healthy environment, while continuing to offer you the professional experience you deserve. We look forward to serving you in-person, by phone, and online.
For more information on COVID-19, please refer to the CDC.